Founded in 1989, MTC's Education Program has enriched and illuminated the lives of thousands of students and will continue to grow as an integral part of Manhattan Theatre Club
- To deepen students' understanding of themselves and the world through the medium of theatre
- To help develop a knowledgeable, perceptive new audience for the theatre and for the arts in general
- To stimulate participants' imagination, creativity, and critical thinking skills through active engagement with challenging new theatre works
- To improve the ability of classroom teachers to teach the arts and to incorporate arts education into the curriculum
- To provide training for young theatre management professionals
EDUCATION ANNUAL REPORT
Click here to download the 2011-12 Education Annual Report.